- Russian River Pliny the Elder: a fresh batch of one of the very best IPAs, bottled only nine days ago.
- Firestone Walker Union Jack: new to Seattle last week, a balanced and dangerously drinkable beer from CA that's been flying off the shelves.
- Pike Double IPA: second batch of Seattle Beer Week's inaugural beer, it's gone through another round of dry-hopping and is supposedly even more delicious than the first batch.
- Caldera IPA: solid West Coast IPA in cans from Oregon, a six pack is perfect for backpacking or relaxing in the hammock at a bbq.
- Laughing Dog Alpha Dog: Idaho beer that's green with resinous hoppiness and packs a punch at almost 9% ABV. You might want to share this one with a friend.
If you aren't crazy about hops, don't worry. We also have some lighter refreshing beers perfect for the warmer weather. Consider trying these:
- New Belgium Skinny Dip: an easy-drinking, lightly hopped ale with a touch of kaffir lime from Colorado.
- Cooper's Sparkling Ale: Australian variation on a British pale ale, not a lot of big flavors here but light, fizzy and refreshing.